• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Motospark

  1. M

    ViewSonic VX922 Flashing Power Button - Replacement

    Hi, I just received my 2nd replacement for my VX922 and I'm happy to say that ViewSonics has done me a solid, they sent me what I had requested a full screen VP950B which is on par with the performance and features of the VX922, I'll be putting it through some tests and calibration tonight...
  2. M

    VX922 nearing end of life?

    Hi, I don't consider any monitor to be at its end of life after just 3 to 4 years, with LCD I can understand 5 to 6 years your backlight is going to fade a bit. I just received the replacement for the damaged monitor that was sent to me, its a VP950B full screen monitor which is what I had...
  3. M

    VX922 nearing end of life?

    Now whenever I think of ViewSonics customer service all I can think of is the Monty Python Dead Parrot routine, ViewSonics Customer Service rep is the Pet Shop rep behind the counter and we are the customers with a Cage filled with Three dead Parrots, the man behind the counter is trying to...
  4. M

    VX922 nearing end of life?

    I wouldn't be surprised, mine like many others ended up having the flashing power light fault. I'm trying to get ViewSonic fix it but all they did was sent me a Crappy broken 19inch widescreen with the worst picture quality you can imagine. There seems to be a disconnect somewhere in...
  5. M

    Calling all Dell 2408wfp Dell 2709w

    yep its pretty obvious.
  6. M

    ViewSonic VX922 Flashing Power Button - Replacement

    Since the issue with the VX922 and now after doing the research on the faulty replacement they sent I now know the same. I originally purchased it from NewEgg, but NewEgg isn't the problem here. ViewSonic had somewhat of a good rep as far as CRTs are concerned so WTF happend? I dropped off...
  7. M

    ViewSonic VX922 Flashing Power Button - Replacement

    My ViewSonic VX922 Started to exhibiting the symptoms of what I had found to be a very well known bug, the screen would go black and the power button would start flashing. So I called ViewSonic Tech support, they agreed to repair the monitor free of charge. I was given an RMA and was told...
  8. M

    Official BenQ FP241VW (not FP241W) Thread. Reviews and Pics

    Hi, I actually decided to RMA it back to BenQ, thanks for your interest. I'm sending it back because I just don't have enough room on my desk to my two panels. I like my speakers in between the two and the extra width of the stand gets in the way. And again I must say this is a very nice...
  9. M

    Official BenQ FP241VW (not FP241W) Thread. Reviews and Pics

    Hi, I have decided that I'm going to Sell my FP241VW or send it back to BenQ, the panel is perfect in every way, no stuck or dead pixels etc. I ordered it directly from BenQ when it was on sale, It takes up just a little bit to much space on my desk, I have all the original materials and box...
  10. M

    Official BenQ FP241VW (not FP241W) Thread. Reviews and Pics

    Yeah me to, but get this whenever my cousin has ordered it 2 hours later he gets a email that sorry to notify you but because of insufficient stock the item is not available. He has ordered it twice with the same results. Moto
  11. M

    Official BenQ FP241VW (not FP241W) Thread. Reviews and Pics

    Hi Matsutake, I received my panel two weeks ago and I had the black screen bug hit me once since I have had it, running Ati 8.8 also. I'll keep my eye on it and see if it keep happening. hasn't happend in any game so far. Moto
  12. M

    Official BenQ FP241VW (not FP241W) Thread. Reviews and Pics

    Well I must say I'm very happy with my BenQ. I received it last week with no stuck or dead pixels. Ordered it directly from the BenQ site when they were running the free shipping sale. Before this I owned a Dell 2407 Non-HC. Oh and Thanks 10e for the profile and the directions on how to...
  13. M

    Official BenQ FP241VW (not FP241W) Thread. Reviews and Pics

    To find the information of your panel use the following steps. Panel must be off, while holding the Menu button turn the Monitor on, let go of the menu button once the panel is on then wait a second or 2 and press the menu button again, the information will show up. to turn off the information...
  14. M

    Official BenQ FP241VW (not FP241W) Thread. Reviews and Pics

    Luck would have it, Nothing to do with the BenQ other than the fact that two days ago before I received my Panel my ViewSonic VX922 19inch's power light started to blink on and off and the screen went black, I had planned on using it as a 2nd screen extension. Called View up and even though it...
  15. M

    Official BenQ FP241VW (not FP241W) Thread. Reviews and Pics

    I used UndeadPixel 2.2 it was a free download, just do a search for it. I received my panel today and it is very nice, no dead or stuck pixels. Good luck with your new Panel. Moto
Back
Top