Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
When did they do that? I've been using my own equipment on spectrum for years, no way am I renting a shitbox from them.
and in other bonehead Spectrum moves, I just tried to get their streaming service and drop Hulu after the big ass price hike on Hulu live. turns out the got into a pissing...
In science fiction books perhaps.
AI will always be quicker and more precise than a human at a task it is programmed for. That’s also it’s fatal flaw. If it’s not programmed for a situation, it can’t reason its way around it like a human.
AI are more suited to piloting aircraft, than...
Cyberwar has the potential to be more devastating than conventional war, especially in the long termco
hacking the power grid to disable power distribution during a major winter storm has the potential to kill thousands,
manipulating rail switching signals can cause massive train wrecks...
No invasion of Ukraine? and you actually post an anonymous post on Quora as your source? omfg. Thanks, I actually LOL'd at that one. I posted a link from a an actual Ukraine site, and you post shit. oh, damn. you sure owned my ass on that one.
Anyway, Trying to derail this thread to distract...
What an amazing distortion of the facts.
Exactly how did you disprove anything I stated?
The Invasion of the Ukraine? Hardly, the facts speak for themselves on that, which is why you carefully skated around the issue and concentrated on Syria, where it's more difficult to prove you are full...
Obviously, anything that doesn't agree with your Russian state sponsored propaganda is untrue, just piss off. I should have known better than to reply to an obvious troll, no mater how amusing your lies are.
Where did I say that? I stated that LAND based missiles with no antishipping capability are no threat. not that China had no sea based anti-ship missiles. try harder.
And yet, you posted stats claiming a 400km range for the S-400, well within the engagement range of many of the missile...
Turkey, actually. it's one of the reasons we kicked Turkey from the F-35 program, having F-35's at close range to a Russian air defense system able to be accessed by Russian technicians that can analyze the aircraft for ways to defeat it's stealth capabilities was a VERY bad idea.
Saudi Arabia...
China's Sea launched missiles are typical of modern anti-ship missiles, descended from Russian designs, nothing new there, only new missiles with a potential to be a new threat to a carrier task group are the DF-21, which remains unproven but are of concern.
As for Russia, don't you find it...