• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by motoman617

  1. M

    Thermalright TRUE Spirit CPU Air Cooler Review @ [H]

    Here are a couple of quick shots. Hope they help. So far the cooler is working out great. Cool and quite.
  2. M

    Thermalright TRUE Spirit CPU Air Cooler Review @ [H]

    I can do some the next night or two. Just got it shoved back in place but will pull it back out in a day or two to change something else. Hope that is ok. These Corsair 800d cases are killer on the back:)
  3. M

    Thermalright TRUE Spirit CPU Air Cooler Review @ [H]

    I got a T120 from Nan's via Amazon. Bought it after installing a Corsair H100 in my new build and it had a noisy pump. With all the reports of those having problems I decided to try one of these based on the review here and return the H100 while I could. Install went ok. I did have to modify...
  4. M

    Thermalright TRUE Spirit CPU Air Cooler Review @ [H]

    I just installed the T120 tonight on my Asus P8Z68 Deluxe Gen 3. I have all four memory slots filled with Corsair Vengence Menory and it cleared just fine on mine. Tight fit but cleared.
  5. M

    New NEC 20WMGX2!!! (Pics inside 56K)

    I've had mine for about one month also. Great monitor. I looked at a lot of different monitors and when I went to Fry's and saw this one I bought it. They have a very good thread and review over at widescreen forum about this monitor. That is what prompted me to go to Fry's to have a look...
  6. M

    NEC LCD20WGX2 review *** Update 17/02/06 ***

    I just picked up one of these tonight at the local Fry's on my way home from work. No dead pixels or backlight bleeding. Haven't had a lot of time tonight but got it setup and looking very nice. Found some widescreen wallpapers and they look very cool. I looked at the Viewsonic in the store but...
  7. M

    Viewsonic VX2025wm arrived! First impressions and pics

    I'm going to Fry's today at lunch and plan on checking out the 2025 and the new NEC. Don't know which I'll end up with. I'll be paying more but will feel a little better about returns if I have to deal with them. It will be my first LCD also so hopefully I'll get a good one either way. I'll...
  8. M

    NEC LCD20WGX2 review *** Update 17/02/06 ***

    Not sure about Fry's return policy but will be interested to hear your experience if you decide to return or exchange it. I was going to try getting one from the local Fry's and these are the issues I was worried about. To me for $800 it should be perfect and if your not happy with it exchange...
  9. M

    HDCP - Good or bad? (Deciding on 2405 now, 2407 later.)

    I only use my monitor for computer use. I have 2 HDTV's for home theater and console gaming. So it sounds like by what you are saying not having HDCP on my new monitor would not really affect someone like myself. Correct?? Jim
  10. M

    Viewsonic VX2025wm info update

    Nothing locally but they did have the new NEC 20" widescreen. It looked very nice but for the price I'll wait to see the new Dells or to see if they (NEC) come down online. Jim
  11. M

    Viewsonic VX2025wm info update

    Thanks I'll keep an eye out. I plan on going to Fry's tomorrow after work so I'll see if they have it locally. Jim
  12. M

    Viewsonic VX2025wm info update

    Anybody seen or heard anything else on the Viewsonic yet? Jim
  13. M

    Ram for a ASUS P4P800E P4 System.

    ??? Anybody?
  14. M

    Ram for a ASUS P4P800E P4 System.

    I will probably not upgrade till next year at this time. Jim
  15. M

    Ram for a ASUS P4P800E P4 System.

    I'm going to get some better ram for my system and since I'm totally ignorant on ram thought I'd try and get some suggestions on what I've found so far. I have 2gb (4 x 512) crucial oem (basic) DDR-400 sticks in it now. I'm sending two of those sticks back for credit and just plan in getting 2gb...
Back
Top