Recent content by motiv

  1. M

    ASUS/BENQ LightBoost owners!! Zero motion blur setting!

    Yes, click the start and minimized buttons and voila, you're using your desktop colours in 3D. I'm tweaking with my AMD control panel and I've found I get very nice colours in 3D; vibrant. While having the brightness I require. It's so good now, I'm actually hard pressed to really...
  2. M

    ASUS/BENQ LightBoost owners!! Zero motion blur setting!

    Not sure if this is worth mentioning but when I turned my monitor off, but not unplugged (so not on standby), I lost LB. However running CRU again and a restart brought it back. I'm on an AMD 7850 (BENQ XL2411T), so that made my day. Does anyone know if I can do this after unplugging also? If...
  3. M

    ASUS/BENQ LightBoost owners!! Zero motion blur setting!

    Hi guys, great thread this and it actually got me to order a XL2411T just now and register here! (I was in need of a new monitor and stumbled across this thread). Could I ask a couple of questions. I use a 7850 GPU. Now I know this doesn't work with the Benq, but I have an Nvidia 610 lying...
Back
Top