Recent content by MortenSJ

  1. M

    Do i have enough power?

    Hi I am going back and forward between these two systems. Asus P8H77-i MiniITX picoPSU 150w. Will the 150w be able to run a i5 3570k (No OC) 77w or would a i5 3570T 45w be a better choice?
  2. M

    Where to buy i5 3570T

    I have looked everywere, does anyone know were to buy the i5 3570T? I live in New York, so a NY based hardware store is also an option. Did the stop the production or something?
  3. M

    CPU cooler for my NAS (Fractal Array R2)

    Ah, my bad, didnt catch the fan thing, sorry My plan was to take out the PSU and replace it with a picoPSU (fanless) i'm a little afraid that the cpu cooler won't cool enough without the psu fan?
  4. M

    CPU cooler for my NAS (Fractal Array R2)

    I don't get it, in the article the say it doesent fit. I'm not sure if it fits or not. because the drive cage overlaps the motherboard, larger CPU coolers such as the SilverStone NT06-E don't fit.
  5. M

    CPU cooler for my NAS (Fractal Array R2)

    Hey guys I'm trying to build my own NAS and have decided to go with the Fractal Array R2. My plan is to take out the PSU and go with a fanless picoPSU. I know there i'sent much room in this case, but i'm trying to find a quiet CPU cooler for my CPU. I'm going with the i5 3570T 45w. Can you...
Back
Top