• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by Morppheu

  1. M

    Rob's HTPC Setup (CableCard, Touchscreen LCD, etc..) PICS!

    Very nice setup Rob, congrats! :D Would be nice to se some pics inside of your case. Keep the good job.
  2. M

    PSP Slim Daxter Pack Ice Silver w / 6 games and 2 movies

    Nice price. Do you send it to Brazil?
  3. M

    FS: PSP Daxter Pack (sealed box), Halo3 & Warhawk

    PSP money was sent, waiting for track number. :p
  4. M

    FS: Modded Xbox, Modded PS2, Vista/Office

    I am realy interested on PS2. Can you post some pics?
  5. M

    WTB: 2x PS2 Logitech wireless controller, 1x 4gb memory stick duo.

    I am looking for this itens: - 2x PS2 Logitech wireless controller - 1x 4gb memory stick pro duo (sony or sandisk brand). My heatware is under morppheu. I will pay with cc-paypal and you will send it to South America... :) Thanks!
  6. M

    [WTB] Modded PS2 system (DMS, Magic...)

    I am looking for a modded PS2 system (old model is preferable). :p I want to put one HD on it, so i need the Network Adaptor too.. You will send it to South America using USPS Global Express Mail. My heatware is under morppheu. Thanks!
Back
Top