I have been playing the R36 version for a while now and its nice to not have the pull down that they previous version had. While I know this is still a beta product, games like this are the titles that Ageia needs. Software that uses the PPU, not patches itself to "kind-of" use it. It...
I spoke with quite a few developers at the GDC who said that they prefer the Ageia option because they don't want to spare any GPU power. If I were a betting man, Ageia will be acquired by either nVidia or ATi. I would guess whatever company does the worst between the two GPU companies will...
I had the opportunity to speak with Ageia at the GDC and mess around with the card and a few games. I, as everyone else, voted for getting one when the software is there. I know you can purchase these Ageia cards now with PCs from Dell, Falcon and Alienware (Dell) but the cards wont be...
Looking for a small (< 60GB) SATA drive that I can hot swap with my Raptor. I would like to get into Linux more and more and this would be easier than repartitioning my current HDD. Obviously I want it to be functional so if you got one, I am in the market.
Been going with Zip for the past year and I have to say that they are just as good as Newegg most of the time. I still get stuff from the Egg but my main purchases are from ZZF.
Well said Lethal...
I am basing my comments on how apethetic/ignorant our IT guys were when I was in college. Forgot about the whole "legality" issues but that is deffinatly something to take into consideration.
goa-tse.....lol, horrible horrible stuff.
What I would do is set up the router, clone the MAC address and then plug all you want into the router. This sounds very similar to setting up a home network on a cable connection. I know here that Comcast doesnt want you to create a home network as they want to sell you another IP. I know...
Ha, thanks for the irrelevant bump. :p I dont think anyone has used the software I am looking for. Or perhaps they just dont care :rolleyes: Anyway, thanks and the bump for the tip, I will post there shortly.
I seriously might try running without for a while and see where that gets me. Norton/Symantec, to-may-to/to-mahh-to, is a rather "heavy" program so I am going to see how it effects my machine. I think I will try it on my notebook as its the slower of my 2 main PC's and takes a larger hit from...