Recent content by Moooshe

  1. M

    Front USB Crashes computer on GA-P35-DS3L

    I posted this here: http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1267437&page=2 My issue was fixed after I got the board back from GB. The real PITA was getting them to actually allow me to RMA the board.
  2. M

    GA-P35-DS3R - Problem with Front USB Headers

    I nagged GB about it so much, they authorized the RMA. I actually got the SAME board (same S/N), but the issue was fixed.
  3. M

    Front USB Crashes computer on GA-P35-DS3L

    @tazzmissionx: I tried both the usb ports on the case and the card reader. I gave the reader as an example of a third device that connects to the mobo via the same layout and gives the same results. @McCartney: My previous case (CM690) had the same layout for the front usb connector. 8 pins...
  4. M

    Front USB Crashes computer on GA-P35-DS3L

    Thanks for the replies guys. @CptFalcon: The computer does not reset, but hangs with a black screen. I need to manually reset it. @tazzmissionx: Yes, I have tried another case and a card reader (connects to the same port). Both cases are of quality (especially the Antec nine hundred, as...
  5. M

    Front USB Crashes computer on GA-P35-DS3L

    Hi, I thought I'd start a new thread for this because I'm clueless on how to proceed with this problem and Gigabyte support won't help me with this. First, the basics of my computer: GA-P35-DS3L E6750 4x1GB Ocz DDR2-800Mhz Radeon x1950 Pro X-Fi XtremeMusic Antec TruePower Trio 550W...
  6. M

    GA-P35-DS3R - Problem with Front USB Headers

    nagle, did you get your board back? I'm curious if this is a board problem... I've had this problem with the same board for a couple of months now, and it's been driving me crazy. I have tried replacing the case (from Cooler Master 690 to Antec 900), the PSU (From antec 550 to BFG 800), tried...
  7. M

    Altec Lansing ADA885 + SB Live! 5.1 - Two questions

    Thanks a lot for all your help!
  8. M

    Altec Lansing ADA885 + SB Live! 5.1 - Two questions

    Thanks, I hope the extension cables from Bestbuy are good enough. And from the manual it looks like the system uses the rear analog (black) input only for Quad mode, which I never use anyway... So I should be fine with the digital and front analog. I'll try this today when I get home. Is there...
  9. M

    Altec Lansing ADA885 + SB Live! 5.1 - Two questions

    Thanks for the fast reply! The manual for the speakers can be found at the link I gave, so if you wanna give it a look, I'll be greatful. About the rear speakers - they do have proprietary connectors (the white/purple ones), but I think they're like that so you don't connect them wrong. The...
  10. M

    Altec Lansing ADA885 + SB Live! 5.1 - Two questions

    Hi everyone, I currently have a SoundBlaster Live! 5.1 soundcard (I know it's old...), and Altec Lansing's ADA885 (http://support.dell.com/support/edocs/acc/ada885/en/setup.htm) connected to them as 4.1. I'm using my system for music, games and watching DVDs, so most of the time I'm in 'dolby...
Back
Top