Recent content by mooncakes205

  1. M

    4k Screen or 1440p for gaming.

    Yeah was trying to spend less than $300 so its hard to find a good 144hz 1440p monitor for that.
  2. M

    4k Screen or 1440p for gaming.

    Hi I am new to this thread and hopefully this post doesn't get removed :D. So my problem is, I am getting a new system, i76700k, and 1070 strix. I want to know if I should get a 4k monitor or 1440p one. I will be editing videos and photos and playing AAA titles. Will this pc be able to handle...
  3. M

    After installing new gpu pc is super slow?

    It's definitely not defective it works in my friends pc
  4. M

    After installing new gpu pc is super slow?

    Did everything you said and still nothing changed
  5. M

    After installing new gpu pc is super slow?

    I did the temps stay around 40c and the gpu never left 950mhz clock like I said in my other updated post
  6. M

    Gtx 970 g1 gaming limiting its own usage?

    Maybe I'll change it when i get home
  7. M

    Gtx 970 g1 gaming limiting its own usage?

    So here I am again.... I've been trouble shooting this thing for 12 hours and still nothing. In MKX on ultra i get 30 fps and the gpu only used 20-30%? thats not right. In csgo on low i get 20-30 fps.... and the gpu stays between 6-10% load..... it never leaves 950mhz and the boost clock doesnt...
  8. M

    After installing new gpu pc is super slow?

    Well i fucked it up even more XD now it only sees my second monitor and not my primary one
  9. M

    After installing new gpu pc is super slow?

    I really dont know what to do at this point. I've tried everything you guys told me to do so far
  10. M

    After installing new gpu pc is super slow?

    Msi gaming 7 mb
  11. M

    After installing new gpu pc is super slow?

    I dont understand why its doing this it ran fine a few days ago with the 780 installed
  12. M

    After installing new gpu pc is super slow?

    Ill set it to that. And i found the thing he was talking about it in now set to pci-e
  13. M

    After installing new gpu pc is super slow?

    I don't see pci-e as an option
  14. M

    After installing new gpu pc is super slow?

    Could the card be defective?
  15. M

    After installing new gpu pc is super slow?

    nothing changed at all. still getting 23 fps on low in csgo.
Back
Top