• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by monsterxero

  1. M

    XP install w/ SATA drivers

    Why even go through that since Nlite can do it with a couple mouse clicks. I know in the past it had trouble but the last few versions its become very simple. No need to edit anything.
  2. M

    2006 Post Your Workstation

    Nothing fancy, just a normal table I got at Officmax but it suits me. And yeah I'm a Godzilla collector--the rest of the room is packed with toys and original posters :cool:
  3. M

    EVGA Step up Program

    :rolleyes:
  4. M

    Is Quake 4 SP creepy/scary?

    The body dump in the sewers is creepy but over all no.
  5. M

    how can i create dvds of movies?

    You know I used to waste a lot of time converting AVI, etc to a DVD so I just bought a Divx/Xvid/etc player (RJTech) and now just burn everything on rewritable DVDs for TV viewing. So far it has played everything I have thrown it at it.
  6. M

    Please don't ship DHL

    Got a DHL package from Japan (DVDs) recently 12 hours after I placed it. Amazing.
  7. M

    how to make +R DVD a -R?

    Check out http://www.herrie.org and the forums there. They can more than likely help you with updated firmware and patched firmware that allows bitsettings, region removal, etc.
  8. M

    The un-erasable file!!!

    I remember having a similar problem. GIPO's MoveonBoot worked for me. Here's a link to the freeware version http://www.gibinsoft.net/gipoutils/bin/moveonb.exe
  9. M

    EVGA offers Lifetime Warranty

    That's for normal RMAs, for the step up program they want everything.
  10. M

    BFG Messed up, EVGA saved the day

    True. I lost my mom in May, but still pieced together a new comp, just so I could stop thinking about for awhile. Doesn't work completely but it helped. As for this situation kudos to eVGA, considering all the piss they are getting in other threads over a stupid cooler they deserve a little...
  11. M

    eVGA ACS³ Arrives:

    The new version is the same price as their original 7800 which is now 50.00 cheaper. I'm not sure what the gnashing of teeth is over? Its all marketing and hype and 50.00 is nothing to get bent over.
  12. M

    Good PSU for eVGA 7800 GTS / SLI Power needs?

    I have to agree the Seasonics are great and rock solid. I've seen the 600 for $130 (case-mod.com I think) which is a fantastic price. Also its SLi certified.
  13. M

    which Sata hdd to get?

    IBM isn't making HDs anymore. HItachi bought the division and they are tons better than what IBM did. No more Deathstars.
  14. M

    Let's just make it simple ... WallpaperMania!

    Sorry no boobies or anything :D My fave background though, a visitor to my website I run made it for me, its Godzilla (62 version) at night watching a falling star, all in silohuette, simple but cool IMO Yes I'm a zilla geek :cool: Link for the wallpaper itself...
Back
Top