• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by Monsofo

  1. M

    Can Abstaining From Pre-Orders Really Lead To Better Games?

    I rarely pre-order. I did for swtor, mostly because the pre-order early access fell right on my vacation week. I am also a star citizen backer but I dont know if that is really considered pre-order..
  2. M

    PCI Bracket w/ HD Audio Connector and Headphone/Mic Jacks?

    Thanks for the heads up on availability. Sorry about the poor Form. Found this post thru Google searching for a solution a d did not think about the age of post.
  3. M

    PCI Bracket w/ HD Audio Connector and Headphone/Mic Jacks?

    Wondering if anyone has found something like this recently. I want to move my front audio connection to the rear of the case. Mostly for looks, I don't like cables on the front. The rear Jacks don't set up for a headset correctly (impedance detection and virtual surround, they don't seem to have...
  4. M

    ASUS Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Revealed

    I use the same case and cooler. I love it. And will probably put this card in it next month too
Back
Top