Recent content by monkeyBite

  1. M

    what are good temps for a conroe. I think I may have a problem?

    I think most people have come to the same conclusion: the C2D's are pretty convex across the board. You could always lap it, but that takes some effort and careful work......on the other hand it will DEFINITELY make the IHS flat and probably take off at least 5 degrees from operating temps...
  2. M

    The Conroe Overclock Database. (Please read 1st post for posting instructions.)

    :eek: that is a great chip man....1.45 vcore at 4ghz. i have to give mine around 1.62v or so to get it to boot at 4ghz. and 667x6, I didn't even think a FSB that high was possible.
  3. M

    Zalman 9500 LED

    I am definitely a fan of the 9500 as well (considering you don't pay over 50 bucks for it). Keeps my temps below 57 degrees on Orthos load at 3.5ghz (e6600) and low 40's at idle. Not much to complain about.
  4. M

    The Conroe Overclock Database. (Please read 1st post for posting instructions.)

    Yeah, I consider myself pretty lucky with it.....would be a winner with water/subzero's I'm sure. 4Ghz took around 1.63 vCore from the experience with my chip, it wasn't 32M super pi stable, but that had more to do with north bridge cooling issues than anything else.
  5. M

    The Conroe Overclock Database. (Please read 1st post for posting instructions.)

    Hey.....I'm new here, but I wanted to share my results for the database. Here's my Orthos stable overclock: User Name: monkeyBite Stability: 9+ hours Orthos stable CPU name: E6600 Conroe OC: 3468 Mhz Stepping: 6 B2 Week: L632 Code: A120 Vcore: 1.400v Cooling...
Back
Top