Recent content by monitorgeek

  1. M

    How do you calibrate your monitors?

    check http://www.pcworld.com/article/241957/how_to_calibrate_your_monitor.html btw, I heard that all LG monitors (http://www.lg.com/in/computer-products/led-monitor/index.jsp) come out with calibrated condition. is it right?
  2. M

    Asus VG236H 120hz 3D Monitor Review

    @Magnus DX Is asus really that nice? In fact, I'm considering to buy a new 3d monitor from LG (d2342p - http://www.lg.com/us/monitors/lg-D2342P-PN-led-monitor) but your comment makes me confused. I tried to chenk hz of lg monitor but couldn't. If you were me, which monitor would you buy?
  3. M

    Best 32" 1080p IPS HDTV for ~$350-500 to be a monitor?

    LG monitors are far more superior to samsung monitor in every aspect. Try http://www.lg.com/in/computer-products/led-monitor/LG-D2342P.jsp or IPS225V http://www.lg.com/in/computer-products/led-monitor/LG-IPS225V.jsp monitor. I bet you won't regret it.
  4. M

    I bought this LED f for $129.99. Need your thoughts

    I recommend LG D2342P wide monitor. I do think it is the best monitor among 23inch monitor.
  5. M

    Looking for new monitiors 23-24 Inch / Is IPS fast enough for games?

    I think the best answer for y is "LG D2342P LED Monitor" It is reasonable price and fast enough to play games. you wont get regret with this one. just in case u need more info, I link tp this product. check it out ~ http://www.lg.com/in/computer-products/led-monitor/LG-D2342P.jsp
  6. M

    best 27'' for gaming?

    I think the best 27" monitor for gaming is "LG E2750V" This one such a great features. Also, as matter of fact you play game hard it will help you your eyes get better cuz E50 offers vivid and dynamic pictures with Mega Contrast Ratio while preventing eye strain with the Auto Brightness...
  7. M

    best 27'' for gaming?

    I think the best 27" monitor for gaming is "LG E2750V" This one such a great features. Also, as matter of fact you play game hard it will help you your eyes get better cuz E50 offers vivid and dynamic pictures with Mega Contrast Ratio while preventing eye strain with the Auto Brightness...
  8. M

    Best 24" Monitor ?

    you must try this LG D2342. Its brandy new and awesome:) Its a bit smaller than 24" but doesnt have black screen so, it looks large. U must be happy with this. Also, this one has been degiened to have more reality. I linked this for you. you have to check it out...
  9. M

    Monitor for a new pc.

    This LG M2062A Monitor, 20 (50.8 cms) Monitor TV would make you happy. A bit smaller than what u wanna basically buy. It has very reason able price and there wont be any problem with you. here are little tips its basic function as a PC Monitor, you can watch HDTV, and DVD, play games...
  10. M

    Recomendation for 27" Monitor

    If you looking for a 27" monitor, I highly recommend LG M2762DP http://www.lg.com/uk/it-products/monitors/LG-tv-monitor-M2762DP.jsp You can get it under 300$ on ebay.
  11. M

    Need a decent, 23-24" LCD monitor

    IPS monitors are just perfect to any kinds of game! You can't tell the difference with 5ms response time in naked eyes. I highly recommend LG IPS236V http://www.lg.com/uk/it-products/monitors/LG-led-monitor-IPS236V.jsp
  12. M

    which monitor suites me best for gaming: 2 choices

    Both of them are so good for gaming. But I recommend LG M2062A http://www.lg.com/in/computer-products/lcd-monitor/LG-M2062A.jsp This monitor is wide enough to play any kinds of FPS game.
  13. M

    best 30" monitor value

    LG W3000H (http://www.lg.com/uk/it-products/monitors/LG-lcd-monitor-W3000H.jsp). I'm fully satisfied with it's performance. 5ms response time and less input lag. give it a shot.
  14. M

    monitor advice

    I highly recommend LG M237WAP monitor. It is all-round and has reasonable price.
  15. M

    Opinions on a 24" Monitor

    LG M237WAP is is my suggestion. or samsung px2370.
Back
Top