Recent content by monday2222

  1. M

    New System Suggestions

    deleted,
  2. M

    New System Suggestions

    Honestly I completely ignored the Newegg Combos. Last time I bothered looking at them was 3 years ago and they were always comboed with something useless like AV software or a thousand dollar part. I'll actually look at the newegg combos for future reference, since they put decent items in there...
  3. M

    Please help review my build

    Thanks guys for all your inputs. I might go with the i5 2500k, but I have never OCed before. As for the harddrive, i was hoping to get something around 500gb for around 100. I will have to do some more research. The reason I was planning on getting the gigabyte video card was because the...
  4. M

    Please help review my build

    My laptop died and I have decided to build a desktop: Questions: 1) What will you be doing with this PC? Gaming? Photoshop? Web browsing? etc I will use it mostly for gaming. Right now, I play WoW and I plan to play diablo 3 when it comes out. We will also be using it for web browsing...
Back
Top