Recent content by Mombo

  1. M

    Corsair: 650D

    Hey guys anyone tried fitting one of those 3.5 bay to 2x2.5 drive bay converters in this case and does it work and which one? I have the bigger 200mm fan up front so I can only have 1 drive bay in the case. I have 2 1tb drive in there already and am trying to figure out how to fit 2 more...
  2. M

    Corsair: 650D

    I am just finishing my build last part arrive tomorrow mourning. I have it set up to exhaust out the back now I just wanted to know if I should change it now before I get it all completed and started on testing it.
  3. M

    ? on chopping a cable off a Scythe Slipstream

    Ok I order a new Scythe Slipstream the one I ordered was the normal slipstream that has the 3 pin connector. BUT instead the company shipped me one like this. http://www.frozencpu.com/products/10458/fan-690/Scythe_Kaze-Jyuni_Slip_Stream_120mm_x_25mm_PWM_and_VR_Fan_-_SY1225SL12HPVC.html#blank...
  4. M

    Corsair: 650D

    Does everyone have there cpu hs/f installed vertically shooting air out the top or sideways shooting out the back?
  5. M

    Corsair: 650D

    I did move both drive bays and moved one to the middle so its in front of the psu there is a slot for it to slide in at. I only plan on having 3 drives so I didnt search for a way to put the other bay in. I dont think you can though without extra modding. As for mounting the new Megaflows...
  6. M

    Corsair: 650D

    I just got the case and installed 2 megaflows in front and top I dont see how the Xigma can come close to pushing as much air as these. Even if Xigma rated theres for lower cfm then it does and CM rated theres higher then it did I cant believe it could equal anywhere near a 35 cfm difference...
  7. M

    Corsair: 650D

    In this case is it best to run the CPU HS/F running up and down like that or side to side. I set mine up for push/pull out the back of the case but I could redo it if its better the other way. Im only going to be running 1 GPU I will have a X-FI Tit HD sound card down there though. I did end...
  8. M

    Corsair: 650D

    Is it quite a bit louder now?
  9. M

    Corsair: 650D

    Thanks would love to see it before the free shipping ends....Either way I should prob order it just so I have it.
  10. M

    Upgrade From MSI 560 ti Hawk to ASUS GTX 580?

    idk I would prob wait until the next gen cards come out if your that pressed to upgrade then you will get a better boost.
  11. M

    Corsair: 650D

    If you have time it would be awesome if you put up some pics.
  12. M

    Upgrade From MSI 560 ti Hawk to ASUS GTX 580?

    Isn't getting a second Hawk and sli'n going to be more powerful then a single gtx 580 and cheaper for that matter? Also what PSU are you using just incase there is power issues. Not sure about the bottleneck issue though.
  13. M

    Corsair: 650D

    Can someone post a pic of this case with the Mesh installed? Wondering what it will look like. If possible with and without fans installed.
  14. M

    Corsair: 650D

    Do we know what kind of deal he is talking about I emailed him but haven't got a response yet.
  15. M

    Corsair: 650D

    Ya I too would prefer the windowed look. I will of course see how my temps are before I go changing something like that. I am only trying to take a i5 2500k to 4.5-4.7 so I dont know how hot its actually going to get in there. I found the bitfenix usb 3.0 cables to header adapter on Xoxide I...
Back
Top