• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by MobiusPizza

  1. M

    Post Your Sandy Bridge Build

    The only SSD with aggressive enough I've seen with garbage collection to be used in a RAID scenario is the Toshiba T6UG1XBG controller, e.g. the Kingston SSDNow V+100. Aggressiveness of GC in C300 I don't know. There had been bugs with GC at launch but the latest firmwares should probably be...
  2. M

    Post Your Sandy Bridge Build

    Please, do yourself a flavor, DO NOT RAID0 a pair of RealSSD C300. C300 relies heavily on trim to retain performance. Running it in any RAID mode would degrade performance in few months or so. Unless you do heavy video editing, additional speed offered by RAID0 is not going to have any real...
  3. M

    AMD HDMI Output Not plugged in...

    Hi I have exact same problem as host, only that I am not using any DVI connections. No matter if I plug the HDMI cable from GPU to monitor (which supports 1.3 spec PCM audio), or to my AV receiver (Onkyo TX-SR038) then back to monitor, it always read Cable unplugged. Despite Catalyst control...
Back
Top