• Great friend of mine with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by mlbiskup

  1. M

    Worth Upgrading?

    I have the "slacker" stepping on the cpu, I believe it's the G0. I never over-clocked a cpu before (never felt the need). Would someone point me in the right direction? I have a Thermalright XP-120 on there currently. Thanks again for all help.
  2. M

    Worth Upgrading?

    Yea, the hard drives are in SATAII. I used Speccy for the hardware info. Thanks for the input.
  3. M

    Worth Upgrading?

    I looking to buy a new video just to extend my current computer without buying one. I was curious if anyone had any suggestions on one where the rest of my system won't pose a bottleneck. Here are my system specs: Summary Operating System MS Windows 7 32-bit CPU Intel Core 2...
Back
Top