• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by mlarivie

  1. M

    Rocketfish case /w Swiftech 3x120 WC D5..

    All fans were replaced with dual ball bearing black housing red blade 120mm fans. I'd say its like ~300$ in Swiftec and Koolance WC parts and a $150 case, plus MB/Proc/RAM.. MSI 890FXA-GD70 Motherboard /w AMD 1055T & 2x4GB DDR3 Diablotek 850W PS Liang/Vario D5 aka Swiftec MCP655...
  2. M

    Rocketfish case /w Swiftech 3x120 WC D5..

    I'm looking to down size to a smaller case go back to air and add a SAN.. I was curious if anyone was interested in buying my case. Due to the nature of plumbing it all, I would prefer to sell the case with motherboard and proc. Rocketfish/LianLi case. Top mount 3x120 Swiftech Rad. It is a MSI...
Back
Top