Recent content by Mkoll

  1. M

    Acer GD235HZ 120hz?

    I've solved it. I powered down, physically disabled the Crossfire bridge, rebooted and was able to set my monitor to 120hz. I powered down again, reconnected the Crossfire bridge, rebooted - still at 120hz, re-enabled Crossfire and I still had 120hz! So in my case, I had to set the refresh...
  2. M

    Acer GD235HZ 120hz?

    Hello, I just bought an Acer GD235HZ monitor for the fast response time and 120hz refresh rate to be mainly used for 2D gaming; I am not interested in 3D gaming at this time. Its specifications say it has a maximum refresh rate of 120hz. My problem is I don't know how to set it to run at...
  3. M

    Planar SA2311W

    I am considering purchasing this monitor or a similar 120hz monitor and I appreciate all of your posts. I would primarily be using it for 2D gaming and movie watching. For those who own the monitor or another 120hz, I have a few more questions. 1.) Does 120hz add a noticeably smoother gaming...
Back
Top