Recent content by mjordan79

  1. M

    Official ASUS P8P67 Series Overclocking Guide and Information

    Can't read anything. You could put some considerations.
  2. M

    Look at my hardware and (please) advice me a sound card.

    Thanks. And what about the new Creative Recon3D PCIe?
  3. M

    Look at my hardware and (please) advice me a sound card.

    Hello guys. I own an Asus P8P67 Deluxe motherboard, with an integrated Realtek ALC889 audio codec. I also own a decent headset, Sennheiser RS-170. Look here for the headphone specs...
  4. M

    Asus and VT-d support on P67.

    VT-d support on P67 chipsets is still unclear, as far as I know. An Asus moderator on the official Asus forums said: Still, ASRock motherboards, Biostar, Foxconn and even some Asus motherboards seems to support those extensions with qualified processors (Intel Core i7 2600, for example). Intel...
  5. M

    VT-d extensions are impossible to support with Core i7 2600 and P67 motherboards.

    Yeah, you're right. I'm not an overclock freak, no interest at all in fact. So I bought an i7 2600 (non K version) because of its advertised support for VT-d extensions. I'm a software developer so it could be very handy for me. Now imagine my face in reading those news... :mad:
  6. M

    VT-d extensions are impossible to support with Core i7 2600 and P67 motherboards.

    Seems like ASRock VT-d support is semi-fake. I have read many people complaining for their inability to have them working correctly, in practice.
  7. M

    LIAN LI PC-7FNWX

    I have the same problem. The front panel vibrates slightly after a bunch of minutes the PC is powered-on. If I press the front panel where the Lian-Li logo is, the noise disappear, making me think it's a vibration noise (metal to metal). I still have to figure out how to solve it, because it's...
  8. M

    VT-d extensions are impossible to support with Core i7 2600 and P67 motherboards.

    Look at this thread: http://vip.asus.com/forum/view.aspx?id=20110123010621363&board_id=1&model=P8P67+DELUXE&page=1&SLanguage=en-us An Asus moderator says: Quite disappointing.
Back
Top