A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
I recommend Super Flower Leadex VII XG. They also gave me three fans that I now use in my build and I've used the EVGA G2 (Superflower) for more than a decade that is still running.
The iiyama G4380UHSU-B2 just came out. 43" 4K VA 144hz.
https://www.displayspecifications.com/en/model/bd314450
I still have a 40" crossover 404K that I still think is better than any other VA 40"+ monitor out there.
Having used many different sizes, I would say 40" 16:9 is the best, and it's noticeable that it's more comfortable than using a 43". However, as far as I know they are not produced any more.
it shouldn't take a huge team to make a game that plops you down in google maps and asks you to click where you are on the map. if anyone should be getting paid it's google.
The 9100 Pro just launched. Best at some things, not all though. Sandisk (WD doesn't make SSDs with their branding going forwards) will release a possibly better (or not) SM2508 based Pcie 5.0 SSD in Q2 this year, also unknown if it will really be better than the 9100 or T705.
I have had some parts for my build for 15 months. I'm waiting for a GPU to be available at MSRP, not excited to buy a CPU and then not be able to return it after 30 days (even if RMA is an option)
Digital Foundry is partly to blame putting so much focus on visual effects in gaming that don't really add to gameplay, creating this mess of games that are overladen with computationally excessive graphical features that actually make the games look worse than last gen. They are pretty much...