Recent content by miyadv

  1. M

    gigabyte 7950 windforce 248$, cm sniper case, dell 2209wa monitor and more here

    http://www.ebay.com/usr/little_whistlepig Hi I'm listing a bunch of computer parts here. Decided to sell my comp and get a different one. Hit the more auctions to get to all of the ones listed there.
  2. M

    Upgrading to a laptop as my main rig?

    Budget: I'd say about 1200$ (spent like 900$ on my desktop in 2009) Graphic power, I only need as much to do large work in photoshop, I'm not sure if that's ram intensive or GPU intensive when you have a sizes like 5000+ Only other thing I do that might be graphic intensive is video editing...
  3. M

    Upgrading to a laptop as my main rig?

    Hey, I've been moving a lot lately and have been out of my house more than inside (total opposite of when I was younger). When I get home and am finally able to get on the computer I only spend an hour or so on it before I need to get to bed. I use to game a lot but I haven't really been into...
Back
Top