Recent content by mixer

  1. M

    multi talented pc

    great info Odin75. Thanks it really helps.
  2. M

    multi talented pc

    A. Which music players allow you to dedicate audio card without reverting to the default every time you restart? B. Instead of using one video card in extended mode, could I use two video cards similar to audio? With dedicated cards? C. I am concerned that it will be too difficult to...
  3. M

    multi talented pc

    Do I need seperate sound cards and video cards to do these tasks at the same time? If so, how do you direct sources to use dedicated hardware?
  4. M

    multi talented pc

    I want to build a PC that can simultaneously 1. Browse with audio from a monitor with speakers (desktop pc) 2. output audio to an amp and speakers (hi-fi pc) 3. stream audio and video to home theater from both blue-ray and netflix (htpc) with independent audio and video Is this possible?
  5. M

    multi talented pc

Back
Top