Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
I mentioned buying one for my Dell G15 machine I returned because it was lacking. Well, when the Dell/Alienware President's Day Sale hit, Dell had refunded my bank account so I pulled the trigger on an Alienware M15 R7 with far better specs than the G16 I had been looking at, which was already...
I remember jerrying a Cardbus USB 2.0 adapter with two ports. It fit flush, but I had to make it fit. And that was on a different machine. I used to use PCMCIA a lot and Cardbus a lot. That standard was easier to work with than ExpressCard. I never did get my ExpressCard (in USB mode)...
I bought this drive for the Dell G15 I ordered. I'm returning that machine because I don't like the display and decided to wait for the RTX 40-series GPU machines.
In the meantime, I stumbled upon a dirt-cheap Lenovo Ideapad 3i at Walmart that actually turned out to be better than my geriatric...
Good, because I pulled the trigger like I promised.
I feel weird right now. I really haven't had the kind of time/cash gap available to me to take chances on important tech issues that have an effect on people from my class/roots. I may have discovered my purpose.
Pulled the trigger. If my shiny new Dell G15 5520 had two SSD sockets, I'd have doubled up.
Edit: Also bought a 2x32GB DDR5 SODIMM 4800 set. Official specs say the Dell G15 2022 5520 Intel will only take 32GB. I call bullshit and I'm willing to bet my time and money on it. It's literally one...
Based on the pic of the CPU, you got one of the 50CT units with an underclocked Pentium 120MHz CPU where the discontinued 75MHz CPU should be. I recall there are ways to enable it to run at full speed, but it requires soldering those tiny wires. The 120 would also easily take an FSB boost to...
DashcatPSC
Dashcat2
DashcatMRC
MRC for Manufacturing Resource Center.*
When the going gets weird the Weird turn Pro.
Dashcat is turning Pro
32 Raspberry Pi nodes per 2U rack mount case. Machine Vision processing.
Ever wanted eyes on stuff that went wrong? Dashcat. It doesn't to take a...