Recent content by mirage.

  1. M

    Any Audiophile music for testing headphones/speakers?

    I bought a pair of Shure E2C's yesterday and I need to test them out w/ some high quality music/sound for headphone comparison. Is there any music good for listening to our testing headphones and possibly speakers? Cheers :)
  2. M

    Help Needed: Selecting earbuds/portable headphones

    Hey all I'm in need of some portable headphones or earbuds for when I'm out of the house. However, I am more cared about the sound quality than portability and etc. My budget is limited to about $70-80 so does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks :) Also...how much of an impact can pocket...
  3. M

    $899.99 for NEW CM Stacker 830 Custom Painted Case?!?!

    If you look closely at the blue flame one...it says No.6 out of 200? Maybe it is actually "limited edition" :P http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/svcompucycle_1943_97157690
  4. M

    Project: My new Build. e6600, 8800gtx, water.

    Just curious, what was your budget roughly? I might give watercooling a go :)
  5. M

    Ram cheaper in Taiwan?

    Going back to Taiwan in a couple of weeks. Maybe get myself another gig of ram .... GSkill is taiwanese brand so does anyone know if I can get the RAM cheaper there? Anything else I should look at that will be cheaper while there also? Thanks
  6. M

    GTA San Andreas Colors are wrong...

    I'm using an evga 7600GT and it has no prob playin any other games...so I've had no need to overclock it yet. Got any good drivers for it? I'm on 84.66 driver
  7. M

    GTA San Andreas Colors are wrong...

    When I play GTA SA, the colors for the clouds and smoke are tinted green and a bit fuzzy. Same with the sky, its a tint of red, green, and other wierd colors. Any idea how i can fix this? thanks very much :) and happy thanksgiving
Back
Top