• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by minhlieutran

  1. M

    Jonsbo N2 Case for NAS

    I just purchased myself a N2 black case. I'm completely new to NAS has just build my first NAS using this N2 case. It's a 5+1 and I used a low end motherboard N5105. So far I have no issues with heat on this case with what it came with. There are recommendation to upgrade the case fan if you run...
  2. M

    Iptorrent Invites

    Oh my. I'm new to this whole thing and if things aren't bad enough, after reading through a few comments. It looks like I have to build up my reputation first. Not sure how much time I can truly dedicated to this. My life is hard enough taking care of terminally ill family member. I was hoping...
Back
Top