• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by MillyT

  1. M

    Moving mysql db to cloud - not sure how to load the data

    Hi, I'm trying to move a 55GB mysql database to the cloud, in order to test what is called a mysql cloud environment (such as this one)... I've managed to set up the environment, but when trying to populate the new db, I get stuck. Any ideas are welcome, and is you have any comments about moving...
Back
Top