• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by millsdh

  1. M

    GTS 450 in a MSI Neo4 Platinum SLI s939

    Just so others know, a 450 GTS installed in a k8n neo4 s939, functions properly. no problems what so ever. just be warned, 5xxx series amd video cards do NOT play nice with older nforce4 motherboards.
  2. M

    millsdh's cleaning out my apartment thread

    bump! item sold!
  3. M

    GTS 450 in a MSI Neo4 Platinum SLI s939

    Didn't switch fast enough? Is forcing 1.0 all the time still possible on a 450 GTS?
  4. M

    GTS 450 in a MSI Neo4 Platinum SLI s939

    Yeah it's a solid board for sure. Nah, I've been using my MBP as a desktop replacement for the last few years. The 939 machine has become a file server / HTPC. Once I finish grad school and start working, Bulldozer should be out and I can finally build a new desktop. Until then, the HTPC is...
  5. M

    GTS 450 in a MSI Neo4 Platinum SLI s939

    Oh just fyi, I've got a PCI-Express 2.0 ATI 4650 in the same motherboard and it works just fine. Isn't PCI-Express 2.x backwards compatible with 1.x slots?
  6. M

    GTS 450 in a MSI Neo4 Platinum SLI s939

    Looking to upgrade my HTPC with a better video card. My motherboard is a MSI Neo4 Platinum SLI so it's got a PCI-E 1.0a slot for the gpu. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813130487 I just tried an AMD 5750 but found that the 5xxx series video cards don't play nice...
  7. M

    millsdh's cleaning out my apartment thread

    bump! make me some offers! i doubt i'll refuse!
Back
Top