Recent content by milimetersquared

  1. M

    [FS] 720p BenQ Projector, Harmony 880 Pro

    Bump again for slashed prices. Again, if you have any offers you think are fair, I'm open to hearing them.
  2. M

    [FS] 720p BenQ Projector, Harmony 880 Pro

    Bump. Let me know if there are any questions you have, or if there is any interest; make me some offers!
  3. M

    [FS] 720p BenQ Projector, Harmony 880 Pro

    Hi all, I'm selling a couple of things for some friends who are moving. Would prefer payment through PayPal. I have 100% positive reviews on Beerology (9/0/0). Don't hesitate to contact me with any questions! First up, a 720p BenQ projector, $580 shipped. Has never had any technical issues...
  4. M

    iphone and managing (deleting) music when abroad/on another user's laptop

    I believe you can turn on "manually manage music and files," or whatever that setting is in iTunes. Alternatively, you could try other programs that can access iOS. I haven't done this for a while, but last time I tried, PhoneView and PhoneDisk were effective.
  5. M

    2011 MacBook Pro 13" vs 15" Pros/Cons

    I'm perfectly fine with my 2009 upper-end 13". When I need to use CS5, it handles it well, although I can't say that I play lots of 3D games…. The portability is really what makes me fall in love with the machine.
  6. M

    May 2011 iMacs

    Is it really fair for Dell to call it an all-in-one if it really just entails kludging all computer pieces together (and in possibly the ugliest way possible, too)?
  7. M

    How hard is it to open an older Macbook?

    Certainly worthwhile. Pick up an anti-static armband as well if you're planning on doing any more opening up of computers in the future.
  8. M

    Apple TV 2g and XBMC

    I've been so tempted by the ATV. I figure I'll wait for the next iteration, though, or at least a better jailbreaking and app installation process.
  9. M

    Anti Virus?

    Maybe in the future it'll be necessary … but I've never seen a need during my iLife.
  10. M

    iMac + Wii? (Via EyeTV Hybrid?)

    Not even if there's no software conversion, and it just … displays?
  11. M

    iMac + Wii? (Via EyeTV Hybrid?)

    I've got an aluminum (pre-Pro) MacBook, and have been chewing over my upgrade options for a little while. This urge happens to coincide with my roommate leaving, and buying out my share of our Samsung flat-screen TV. Those 27" iMacs look mighty fine, and if I had one I would be okay with...
  12. M

    ipod touch release cycle

    They don't like giving away newly-released iPods in the education deal every summer ;)
  13. M

    What is the current state of frash?

    Adobe's Flash-to-HTML5 converter may give you some hope, although most likely not in the short run.
  14. M

    Mysterious iSight Disconnection

    Strange; iSight returned in full after a second restart. Hopefully this is a one-time quirk.
Back
Top