• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by mikexls

  1. M

    Dell U2311H

    Oooh, i feel silly. Apparently the resolutions are listed twice, once under HDTV and once under PC. I had the HDTV one selected which changes some of the settings pages and brought up the custom resizer in place of the scaling options. Switched it over and i have full control now. I was curious...
  2. M

    Dell U2311H

    Got this monitor a couple weeks ago and, god damn, I am impressed. Paid $240 CAD (before taxes) thanks to the boxing day sales. Rev A01, ordered on December 31st but it didnt ship until Jan 5th thanks to some system glitch. The IPS tinting can be iffy if you look down at it but its almost...
Back
Top