• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by mikestancato

  1. M

    Buy me a new 1200w+ PSU bros

    Agree with Karus. I picked one of those for a build I was working on and was thoroughly satisfied!
  2. M

    Almost 10 years and still going...

    I am still using a RT7D50 Dell keyboard! Some peripherals are just too hard to let go. =P
  3. M

    Best 120mm fans under 20 bucks each?

    As stated in title. I am looking to buy 4-5 fans but don't want to pay more then 20 each. Any recommendations?
  4. M

    660Ti FTW on the way!!

    Upgrading from a 550ti! Will my jaw drop? =D
  5. M

    PS4 is going to have 8gb of RAM! Sell your PC while you can!

    LOL! But think how much of the general population has under 8GBs....
  6. M

    Ouya Console Running XBMC

    Better then XBMC? You realize Plex is basically the child of the original XBMC4XBOX and XBMC right? lol
  7. M

    Decent Bundle?

    Looks really good. Just always remember good air flow is super important.
  8. M

    Seiki TV as Monitor fix.

    If anyone has issues hooking up seiki televisions as a monitor through HDMI please let me know. I have figured out a method of forcing HDMI ports to read as DVIs thus allowing dot-to-dot pixel mapping.
  9. M

    8GB vs 16GB for Gaming

    Not worth it. 8 is just fine. RAM sizes climb so fast these days and overkill really isn't necessary.
  10. M

    Replacement for GeForce GTX 460?

    I also would say go 650 TI... Have never gone wrong with those series cards.
  11. M

    Will my new saphire 7950 run 2560x1440?

    You should be fine.
Back
Top