• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Mikerocks2112

  1. M

    4770k for $199.99 AT MC, 3 days only

    I have the 4770k and Gigabyte UD4H sitting here unopened. Even at this price, I'm not sure if the upgrade is worth it over my 3570k and UD5H.
  2. M

    FS: iPad 4 32gb Wifi+Verizon LTE / Gigabyte 7970 OC Windforce / Motorola Droid RAZR

    All items have been meticulously cared for since I purchased them. They all come from a clean/smoke free home. I need some cash for our upcoming honeymoon, so help me out guys :D Heat http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=29802 Details 1. Amazon Payments only. 2. Please test your items on...
Back
Top