Recent content by mike.lance.brown

  1. M

    Gaming Headsets - What are you using?

    I'm trying to get some feedback before I spend $25, $60, or $150+ on a headset. Right now I'm playing a lot of Resident Evil, Call of Duty, and NCAA Football on my Xbox 360 and I'm using a cheap $2 headset from ebay. It works, its clear, but I feel like I can get a better experience and now that...
  2. M

    Is there an average life expectancy to SSD's?

    I think it's safe to say lifespan is not an issue, as much as the controller issues in certain models. I'm stoked about getting one. Looking at a huge read/write speed increase?
  3. M

    Is there an average life expectancy to SSD's?

    Yeah between my 3TB WDs and a 2TB external I think I'll be ok. I'm gonna go ahead and pull the trigger on one.
  4. M

    IOS 7 jailbreak tweaks

    Circle Icons and 5 icons wide. How do I do that? Best thread on this site!
  5. M

    Intel DH61CR Mobo - Does it cap hard drive space?

    I love this place. I don't know why I ever left. You guys rock and I appreciate the information. I'll definitely try this out and keep you guys posted on the results.
  6. M

    Is there an average life expectancy to SSD's?

    You guys rock. This is some solid info. I wasn't really going to consider buying one but the prices have dropped a lot since becoming mainstream and now I believe I'm going to do so. As I would be doing this in a desktop, the space doesn't bother me too much as I have 3TB drives for storage (one...
  7. M

    The 2013 Post Pics Of Your Rig Thread!

    Some of these cases and setups blow my mind. I'm really looking forward to building something awesome like these!
  8. M

    Your Laptop Picture [H]ere (read first post for rules please)

    KDS P3 1ghz 1gb ram Trident Video Accelerator CyberBlade-Ai1
  9. M

    Intel DH61CR Mobo - Does it cap hard drive space?

    I just upgraded to a DH61CR board running an i5 and 8gigs of ram. I added a 3TB WD hdd but when installing Windows, it only gives me the option to build a 2TB partition. What is caping the hard drive size? I can't find anything about that but I don't know what else it would be. Help me out guys!
  10. M

    Is there an average life expectancy to SSD's?

    I've heard that the life expectancy of any/all SSD's are very short. Has any of you had them die? In a short period of time? Lets get some thoughts!
Back
Top