• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by mihai11

  1. M

    Raid 0, 1, 0+1… differences ?

    Thanks for the link. I need to use RAID on a client and on a server machine. I intend to use the following: RAID 0 - server - all I care is data safety RAID 1 - client - performance Is this OK ? Maybe should I say that I had in mind to use 2 Western Digital...
  2. M

    Anybody already has the new WD3200KS?! Is it true access time is slow?!..

    Then please tell me if my understanding of this is correct: This feature is *only* useful if the drive develops bad blocks, right ? If it has bad blocks that a "raid-optimized" drive will try to read from a bad block a less number of times than a standard "desktop" drive. Is this...
  3. M

    Raid 0, 1, 0+1… differences ?

    Hello, Can somebody explain to me what are the differences between Raid 0, 1, 0+1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 10 ... or maybe point me to a website where I can read about this subject. Regards, Razvan
  4. M

    Anybody already has the new WD3200KS?! Is it true access time is slow?!..

    On "computeruniverse.net" I found the following 2 drives: WD3200JD 320GB - http://www2.computeruniverse.net/products/e90146106.asp WD3200SD 320GB RE - http://www2.computeruniverse.net/products/e90146108.asp Which one is the 3200KS ? Also what means "Raid edition" (the most...
Back
Top