• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by MiguelSirChief

  1. M

    GTX 970/980 specs @ Techpowerup, plus 3dmark gpu-score leaks... Neo: "Woah."

    not to mention it might be a good oc clocker because of efficient power consumption...
  2. M

    LEPA Lucky Draw

    NA. The Lepa 1600 watt would be my choice. I always do 3 way crossfire/sli for ten years now but never did quad. My highest psu is 1200 watt. I want to go quadfire 780ti/290x and I know this lepa 1600 watt psu will do the trick.
  3. M

    New Radeon Release in Sept 25?

    It is absolutely concrete that the 9970 will be the next king. AMD being quite for 2 years just to put out a gpu lesser than titan? Absolutely unacceptable..people will not buy it.....
  4. M

    New Radeon Release in Sept 25?

    The 9970 will smoke the titan at $600.00. /thread.....
  5. M

    New Radeon Release in Sept 25?

    Like I said the 9970 will smoke the titan, trust me I have good source and inside scoop. I can say this though for those who waited. "good move" on your part.
  6. M

    New Radeon Release in Sept 25?

    Not hardly a wish, more like a reality, AMD will reclaim the crown along with frame pacing being completely fix comes launch time.
  7. M

    New Radeon Release in Sept 25?

    Yep, titan days are numbered......
  8. M

    New Radeon Release in Sept 25?

    No need. AMD has not release any gpu in 2 years, anything less than a titan is disappointment. Something tell me that it will be the fastest gpu in the planet @ $600 USD.
  9. M

    New Radeon Release in Sept 25?

    With frame pacing fix, couple it with 9970 being low price @ 600 USD and faster than gtx titan by about 10% plus popular bundle games? Nvidia video cards will collect dust on the shelf for sure. Even if they lower their price, only nvidia fanbois will buy them. :p
  10. M

    [VC] AMD Radeon HD 9000 Series Launching in October?

    My next gpu (buying 3) are coming this year? Sweet!
  11. M

    [VC] AMD Radeon HD 9000 Series Launching in October?

    This realese will make a lot of titan owner butthurt. Frame rate pacing fix + 6 gb ram + faster than titan oveclock + $550.00 = ouch!
  12. M

    New AMD Drivers Coming July 31st

    Just stay with nvidia, and stay on nvidia section. We don't need negativity on amd section...
  13. M

    New AMD Drivers Coming July 31st

    I love crossfire. Run so smooth for me.:)
  14. M

    New AMD Drivers Coming July 31st

    I have been using crossfire for 5 years now and I must admit it has been smooth. Amd drivers are a little pain to work with but once you get it set, it is a buttersmooth experience. My rig
  15. M

    Gain on trifire 7950...

    Would there be any significant gain on performance if I go from crossfire to trifire 7950's? I feel like I need more power to max games on my eyefinity setup...
Back
Top