Recent content by Mignignoc

  1. M

    Xbox 360 on a Sony GDM-FW900

  2. M

    LCD monitor VS LCD HDTV

    Ebay did not go so well yesterday. The credit card is coming out and I am going to buy a new LCD monitor or LCD HDTV from an online retailer. This display is going in a small room 10x12 maybe. Used almost exclusively for HD console games and maybe movies. . .(HDCP compliant would be good. . .but...
  3. M

    Xbox 360 on a Sony GDM-FW900

    Yeah, it looks good. . .but I need to save money for surround sound. :)
  4. M

    Xbox 360 on a Sony GDM-FW900

    Looks like I may be able to afford a 5.1 system now. :) thank you for the link
  5. M

    Xbox 360 on a Sony GDM-FW900

    I just got a 360 and am monitor shopping. I am between the Dell 2405fpw and the Sony GDM-FW900. I can get a GREAT deal on the Sony GDM-FW900. I see that someone has posted pics of their 360 running on the Sony monitor here: http://www.techimo.com/photo/showphoto.php/photo/8527/cat/506 which...
Back
Top