• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by MidniteOwlLV

  1. M

    The Condensed Athlon64 Overclocking Guide

    Well, been messing with this thing for the past 18 hours and here's wher I ended up at: http://members.cox.net/midniteowl/2416 Current Clock Speed: 2416MHz Current HTT: 268.5 Current Mem: 219.7MHz Divider set at 166 2.0-3-3-7 Voltages: CPU-1.65, Mem-2.82, Temps: 49c and holding under...
  2. M

    The Condensed Athlon64 Overclocking Guide

    Hello, I have read your post and am currently working on testing my system for stability (Prime95). I have a Giga-byte K8NS Ultra with nForce 3 250 chipset that has something called "T2". It's currently enabled, is this ok to do or should I disable it? I have not messed with it but was wondering...
Back
Top