• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by micko_escalade

  1. M

    One 74GB Raptor & Seagate 500GB or Two 500GB in Raid-0 ?

    Thanks guys for the replies! I ordered 2nd 500GB HD, so I'll be doing raid 0 with those two, I always backup up my important stuff like docs and pics to my home backup server, everything else like games programs is recoverable IMO, instead of creating a new thread I have another...
  2. M

    One 74GB Raptor & Seagate 500GB or Two 500GB in Raid-0 ?

    Hi all! Doing my homework and making a list of all parts for my new rig, so far... Intel C2D E6600 Asus P5B-E Still deciding on memory ATI 1950Pro 256MB I already have one Seagate 500GB, my question is would it be better to have one WD 74GB Raptor and one Seagate 500GB or Two...
  3. M

    Thinking of C2D E6600 and Asus MB

    Thanks guys!
  4. M

    Thinking of C2D E6600 and Asus MB

    Thank you for the great post! I really don't wanna pay another $100+, but then maybe later I won't be able to match other stick and I won't gain anything, Would 2GB from G.Skill be a good choice ? link any other recommendations ?
  5. M

    Thinking of C2D E6600 and Asus MB

    I decided to go with C2D E6600 Asus P5B-E, I'll be runing XP home until vista and driver compatibility cools down, so I don't wanna get 2GB memory now, I would like to get 1GB stick and when ready get another one, my price range is $100-$130, and I would like to go with Corsair as a brand...
  6. M

    Thinking of C2D E6600 and Asus MB

    Thanks for the reply! Kinda both, but mostly will be general, from time to time when new game comes out ie. Battlefield 2, 2142 etc. I like to play for couple of days.
  7. M

    Thinking of C2D E6600 and Asus MB

    Hi all! Its time to upgrade my AMD XP2000, so far from what I read in this forum I guess E6600 is a good choice, 1. Since E6600 is around $320 if I get say E6400 which is $100 less will I see any big difference? 2. As for MB, ASUS P5W DH DELUXE ($220) is too spendy, I will OC but...
Back
Top