Recent content by MichiganTeddyBear

  1. M

    2014's Internet Belongs To Cord Cutters

    cord cutter here for nearly 2 yrs. between netflix, vudu, hulu, and my movie supply on the pc to stream to ps3 I rarely watch anymore. and when I do, its OTA with a 40 dollar antenna in attic.
  2. M

    A New Kind Of Cardboard Box?

    16 posts before someone corrected it... damn people in the video dont even know what the product is made from.
  3. M

    OCZ Plans Bankruptcy Filing

    thats what I had.. every single one of them the raid controller detected a failed drive. Including the last one (4 week wait for it come from china, and it was in a sealed retail package when I got it)
  4. M

    OCZ Plans Bankruptcy Filing

    While I hate to see companies close, I dont feel sorry for them. personal experiences with OCZ products have been bad.. warranty replacement of a failed SSD 3 times, in less than a year (every 3 months to be more precise). Final straw was the 4 week wait for the last replacement to come...
  5. M

    Flat Panel LCD Class Action Lawsuit Settled

    I expect no more, or no less than 1 cent from this lawsuit. I know the brand of the monitor I purchased (but of course, reciept is long gone, as is store purchased from). my last class action suite (which I had forgotten about) was the ebay one just settled.. got a whopping 1 cent check from...
  6. M

    Flat Panel LCD Class Action Lawsuit Settled

    Cool another check for $0.01 dollars comming my way! and yes, I WILL cash it
  7. M

    Four Weeks of Galaxy Give-Aways!

    need a replacement for a failing 4870..
  8. M

    Thailand Floods Will Hurt Overall PC Shipments

    I agree. the ssd makers should take this opportunity to lower prices (come on now, you know they dont cost that much to build), and fill some of the holes in the supply chain.
  9. M

    Thailand Floods Will Hurt Overall PC Shipments

    Well, just checked the manufacture location of 2 hdd's sitting here on my desk.. the Seagate is china, the WD is Thailand. I read a report the other day that that WD has lost up to 60% of its manufacturing capacity. Others may not be affected as much, however, nearly all of them have parts...
  10. M

    The Totally Awesome Directron Drawing!

    Bestest bang for the Buck!
  11. M

    XFX Radeon HD 6990 Drawing!

    Nothing too witty to say, or cool pics to post (I know, I suck), other than to say that I have Loved ATI cards ever since I have been building pc's
  12. M

    KÜHLER as it Gets! - Antec Big [H] Giveaway!

    its Kuhl.. what else needs to be said
  13. M

    Fake Antivirus is 15% Of All Malware

    didnt read the article, but 15%?? Come on now, at least my customer is more like 15% is NOT fake A/V related malware...
  14. M

    Intel Core i7 Full System Drawing @ [H]

    I am sure I am not the first, and probably wont be the last to say it.. ME ME ME ME ME
Back
Top