Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Is the bug where the properties tab shows location or the fact that is says 0 bytes?
Also, I had problems adding my music to itunes. I'm not at home right now but I'll check how many files it was when i get home. I thought it was just an issue with itunes running on vista 64. It would...