• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by Mestizo

  1. M

    Tried to clean a trojan, now can't use mouse/kb, am I screwed?

    unfortunately my macbook pro doesn't have any PS/2 ports to plug in a normal keyboard/mouse, and my USB mouse doesn't work (or power up even) so I doubt a USB keyboard would...
  2. M

    Tried to clean a trojan, now can't use mouse/kb, am I screwed?

    Long story short, I deleted my ability to use my mouse/keyboard on my windows drive and I think I'm screwed. I have a macbook pro (not latest version, the one before) that dual boots into winxp/OSX via bootcamp. I usually use windows because my work programs are mostly windows. I noticed some...
  3. M

    LCD ?'s

    "but I've got to much time invested in it to just quit" This is faulty reasoning in my opinion. If a game you play is low quality then it is a waste of time, and the more time you put into it is just more time wasted. Don't think of the time you wasted, think of the time in the future you...
  4. M

    LCD ?'s

    I play eve-online on my Dell 2005fpw and it supports 1680x1050 widescreen, its great!
  5. M

    Antec Sonata II Tower Case w/ 450W PS. Good case?

    I've read multiple user reviews off of newegg saying the PCI-E power connector doesn't work with their 7800GT, anyone else experience this?
  6. M

    Making a new comp after 3 years away

    haha thanks guys, that'll teach me not to read specs too closely. So that mobo will boot just fine with 2 sticks of XMS? Thanks for the link devman, how do I get that bundle? I've added that specific 7800gt to my newegg cart, but I don't see how to add the motherboard.
  7. M

    Making a new comp after 3 years away

    Hi All, The last comp I made was 3 years ago, since then I've pretty much been out of the scene, so I want to get your opinion on what I'm getting. Here's the list of components I'm considering: Antec LifeStyle SONATA II Piano Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case 450Watt SmartPower 2.0...
  8. M

    ATI X1800 Real Time Tech Demos

    "The Assasin" Tech demo was the demo I saw running on Xbox 360 hardware at Siggraph. Interesting.
Back
Top