Recent content by MercBullet

  1. M

    LCD Fall - Ouch

    You will be ok. Once I dropped a power supply onto my laptop screen and there is a plastic screen that holds all the liquid crystals. ( I think they are squished between 2 sheets of plastic) Anyway that plastic screen broke and the monitor was useless but nothing spilled/leaked out. How to...
  2. M

    Viewsonic VX2025 VGA problem

    That's strange. :confused: Sorry to hear of your problems. I hope you've got it sorted now. It does sound like a software problem though, otherwise why would it display 1680 x 1050 now?
  3. M

    VX2025WM vs 205BW...any comments?

    Shaman, Obviously you don't like this monitor. Do/have you owned one? :o All lcd's will have a backlight bleed if you don't display a picture, they have to have a backlight you know. So the answer is no they don't have a backlight bleed problem. The anti-glare coating doesn't look...
  4. M

    G80 specs revealed

    LOL I just bought an OCZ 700w psu to power my 2x7900 GT superclocks. :o Looks like I might need 2 :p
  5. M

    G80 specs revealed

    Ahem! The rumours over at xs have K8L's in the 3.5ghz region. They will be much faster than C2D/kentsfield There is no reason to dispute this either as the new 90nm 6000+ K8 chips are going to run at 3ghz.
Back
Top