• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by MelechRic

  1. M

    Audigy2 ZS to Case Front Panel: A HowTo

    I have a question now. I can't seem to get my headphone's microphone to work. All I can get is a very muted sounding recording of my voice and this is only if I'm talking very loudly. I'm beginning to think that the microphone input on the connector isn't amplified at all. It's also possible...
  2. M

    Audigy2 ZS to Case Front Panel: A HowTo

    Okay MisterX, I'll bite... How does this 3.5mm audio jack solve my problem of getting the speakers to mute when the headphones are plugged in? Originally I thought that there was some sort of sense line back to the Audigy2 ZS card that could tell if there was a load across some of the...
  3. M

    Audigy2 ZS to Case Front Panel: A HowTo

    That's actually what I was considering for a while. I just didn't think that it would hold up well if I moved the case around a lot (which I tend to do). How mechanically strong is your setup? Can you move things around and still have it stay together?
  4. M

    Audigy2 ZS to Case Front Panel: A HowTo

    True enough, but if I wanted to remove the card or change cases then I'm stuck having to un-solder everything. This way I preserve the integrity of the card and the case while still getting to have audio out to the front panel.
  5. M

    Audigy2 ZS to Case Front Panel: A HowTo

    I've updated the page to show the price for the cable. Sadly with shipping and the "order under $20" fee it comes out to around $16. I'd suggest getting a friend or two to go in on the order. Or ordering something else from Digikey. They have a decent selection of USB cables. Other than that...
  6. M

    Audigy2 ZS to Case Front Panel: A HowTo

    Hello, I'm new here, but the information I found in these forums was very helpful for getting my Audigy2 ZS working with my case's front panel audio. I thought I'd give back by showing how I did it. I've created a blog that gives all the details with photographs. You can find it here...
Back
Top