• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by meisterk

  1. M

    Attn to european users of the NEC LCD2690WUXi [LUT calibration]

    You're in muddy waters friendo. Are you sure you're not just typing random words here? Your posts prove that you don't know squat about having a point, let alone technical knowledge on monitors...
  2. M

    Attn to european users of the NEC LCD2690WUXi [LUT calibration]

    ... and your point is? Even then, one doesn't have to be a rocket scientist to know that 700€ > 300$. I started this thread because I thought knowledgeable people would have the information I needed. All I get is moronic trolling posts. I should have known better :rolleyes:
  3. M

    Attn to european users of the NEC LCD2690WUXi [LUT calibration]

    I don't own the monitor. I don't want to spend 1200€ on a monitor that I can't calibrate with the absolute best tools, and I certainly don't want to be forced to spend an extra 700€ when in the US all you have to spend is 100$ in order to have the Spectraview equivalent. Hence my original...
  4. M

    Attn to european users of the NEC LCD2690WUXi [LUT calibration]

    albovin, are you using the european version of the monitor? This menu activation applies only for european monitors. It may just be for presets in the US version but for the EU version it allowed to use LUT hardware calibration with the EU Spectraview software. Moreover, it was a hidden menu...
  5. M

    Attn to european users of the NEC LCD2690WUXi [LUT calibration]

    This is a repeat of a post I've made in the NEC 2690 thread. I'm starting a new thread in order to get the attention of european users of the monitor. Sorry if that's not allowed :) I've skimmed quite a bit through the huge 2690 thread but still haven't found an answer regarding the issues...
  6. M

    NEC LCD2690

    Hi there, I'm from Europe (France to be precise). I've skimmed quite a bit through this huge thread but still haven't found an answer regarding the issues with the apparent firmware lock-out on EU monitors 1) Does the european non SV version of the 2690WUXi work with the US Spectraview II...
Back
Top