• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by meisterbrau

  1. M

    EVGA Overtake

    added a 560TI
  2. M

    Can an Aussie donate ppd to [H] in exchange for votes?

    I've been voting every day too, but it's not enough. Sorry!
  3. M

    We Lost One of F@H's Greatest Champions - Gordon Smitheman

    I just donated using the credit card link. This is a tremendous way to honor a great folder for the cause.
  4. M

    Where is Tigger?

    he's been posting on other forums recently. Found some posts written just last month by a tigerbiten on a cycling forum. When it's signed " .....Luck", you know its him.
  5. M

    Can an Aussie donate ppd to [H] in exchange for votes?

    voted again today - from work and from home
  6. M

    Can an Aussie donate ppd to [H] in exchange for votes?

    added my vote and will do so for the remaining days.
  7. M

    OCN putting the hammer down

    guess the HPCS 20 Vcore limit for the beta doesn't apply to OCN
  8. M

    Folding on HP Cloud Services - already happening!

    no problems here. I have 3 on AZ1 and 4 on AZ2. HP updated the notice to private beta customers to say that the 20 vcpu limit is per Availability Zone.
  9. M

    Folding on HP Cloud Services - already happening!

    same here - AZ2 is getting me quite a bit more PPD than AZ1.
  10. M

    Folding on HP Cloud Services - already happening!

    On the Connect portion of the HPCS website, I'm seeing this now - Customers currently in the Private Beta can now use BOTH US West 2 - AZ1 & AZ2 for all Compute Instance builds. We are requesting that Private Beta customers limit their instance creation to 5 instances. Overall account limits...
  11. M

    Folding on HP Cloud Services - already happening!

    I put in an application last night and today I got an activation code. I'm going to play around with it later tonight
  12. M

    Long tpf after reboot

    yeah - check your clock speeds. I was getting longer tpfs one time after a reboot and discovered that all my settings had gone back to default, (oops just saw your no overclock clarification)
Back
Top