• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by meganmoncatar

  1. M

    How do you position your fingers on your mouse?

    I position my index finger on left click and mouse wheel. And my middle finger pointing on the right click. I couldn't think of other position that works well because I am comfortable with this. lol :D __________________ techniques of free dating tips
  2. M

    i7 upgrade?

    I need an upgrade too. My computer experiences the same thing and I'm thinking about upgrading to i7. Not only I am playing online games, I am also running a lot of programs. The only problem is upgrading is expensive. I am checking if I can get something online for less. Can anyone tell me if...
Back
Top