• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by mediaseo

  1. M

    Is this too hot?

    for real? OMG Thats too hot..you need an external fan..
  2. M

    repair external hd without formatting?

    test it in other unit, if you encounter the same problem, you need to reformat it... ... :-)
  3. M

    Whats going on with laptops these days?

    try ASUS, I bought my laptop ASUS last year, and I don't see any problem..
  4. M

    Xbox Live price is going up

    too bad for the live gamers lols...
  5. M

    Funny Craigslist Ad

    :p hahaha..lolz.. i'll post it on my wall
  6. M

    Need help choosign a gaming laptop (Read inside)

    yeba! that's great... and how about MSI GT640? maybe its a good option if you want a gaming laptop here: http://www.rkcomputer.net/rkcnotebooks/index.php?l=product_detail&p=208
  7. M

    Why no free shipping from Boutique PC companies

    shipping charge is too expensive and this is per kilo. I've ordered an item at amazon last October and since my country is outside the US I was also charge here in our country..lols
  8. M

    Follow the Law, China Tells Internet Companies

    ouch for Google! this is a big lost for google..
  9. M

    Just heard about wow in china

    i've heard about the suspension of WoW in china,did they violate a rule? why?:confused:
Back
Top