• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by MechBFP

  1. M

    Bill Gives President Emergency Control of Internet

    Yup, that is pretty much it Grimlaking. Of course it is much more fun to be paranoid morons spouting retarded shit on hardforums.
  2. M

    Bill Gives President Emergency Control of Internet

    OMG! How dare you even assume the democrats aren't evil to the core! TERRORIST!
  3. M

    12 Things You Can Never Say in the Office

    This article is just a complete and total failure.
  4. M

    Blu-ray Sings the PC Blues

    Is this really any surprise when the DRM on a Blu-ray disc is absolutely fucking retarded? I don't support that shit, so I don't buy Blu-rays. Plain and simple.
  5. M

    Borderlands looking awesome

    Please ignore the trolls guys. Anyone who says the graphics look like crap are obviously the pinnacle of human stupidity or are trolling. I also somewhat doubt someone that brain dead could even post here, so I assume it must be trolling.
  6. M

    Study Finds Gamers Fat and Depressed, Findings Challenged

    I know you were semi-joking, but that is actually a very valid point. It's called the fallacy of causation versus correlation. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Correlation_does_not_imply_causation#General_pattern This study is basically saying that it found fat people who were depressed playing...
  7. M

    Seven Good Reasons to Switch to Windows 7

    You might be, but I think you missed the point of the conversation. Get some reading comprehension and come back and try again.
  8. M

    Seven Good Reasons to Switch to Windows 7

    If you'll notice, Windows XP (32 or 64 bit) beats out Vista in almost all the non-SLI areas or is identical in performance. Only worse in like 2 of the tests So, what was the point of that chart again?
  9. M

    Seven Good Reasons to Switch to Windows 7

    No way to edit a thread? Well sorry for the double post. Another thing is that I am a gamer so that is why I stick to Windows as my main OS. BUT believe it or not I run more than one O/S. "OMG WTF RLY?!" you say? Yes! It's an amazing concept! It's called "partitions" and it makes you look like...
  10. M

    Seven Good Reasons to Switch to Windows 7

    I am switching because I am all about performance. Vista had shit performance compared to XP, so I didn't switch. Windows 7 has the same or even better performance in some apps than XP, hence I am switching. Plus I got it with the 50% off sale, so hell, why not? I already have 5 various...
  11. M

    BitTorrent and P2P Banned in Antarctica

    I like how they say they prohibit online games too. First off, who the hell would be such a tard to even attempt to do that? Gaming with 800+ ms ping times... no thanks.
  12. M

    New NVIDIA, AMD GPUs expected in coming months

    Really? I think cars. :|
  13. M

    New NVIDIA, AMD GPUs expected in coming months

    In all honestly, I think that is the point.
  14. M

    New NVIDIA, AMD GPUs expected in coming months

    You have to admit though that just using numbers is a lot more logical.
  15. M

    The End of the GPU Roadmap

    Just so you know, 24 bit audio has a superior dynamic range than even the best made vinyl records. Vinyl gets about 80dB at best and 24 bit digital gets around 140dB. It also has so many levels that it is actually more accurate than vinyl in recreating the original sound. This is of course...
Back
Top