I'm looking to upgrade my current motherboard. It's an EPoX board sporting the nF4 Ultra chipset. My question is if I change to another motherboard with the nF4 SLi chipset in it, do I need to format my O/S partition and reinstall? Thanks. :)
Cooler Master WaveMaster cases are awesome in this area. You can go months without opening up your rig and be ok. The downside is the lack of decent air intake. :p
HYPM
Incase it doesn't get through this it what it said:
Hi, I have a BFG 7800GT I can trade. (Used, has NVSilencer on it, will include retail accessories and stock cooler.)
PM me back here, or if you have an AT account I can be found with the same user name. Also, you can email me...
Hi, I can't seem to access the PM page so I will do this here. I have an AMD Athlon 3800 X2 and/or a BFG 7800GT I am willing to trade. Please email at MBentz at gmail dot com so we can work something out. My heat is under MBentz and my eBay name is MBentz18. (Combined I am 24-0.)