• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by -Mazdawg-

  1. M

    Problem with seller in For Sale/Trade forum

    Well here is an update: I received a USPS Priority Mail box today. To my surprise it was the 7800GTX box. Well I looked inside and there was a SATA cable, S-video cable, and VIVO adapter. Hmm, I wonder where the card is? HE DIDN"T SEND IT! I noticed the box has insurance, delivery...
  2. M

    Problem with seller in For Sale/Trade forum

    Ok, I will ride it out, thanks for the input.\ -Mazdawg-
  3. M

    Problem with seller in For Sale/Trade forum

    I have received an email from FRZ tonight, he said he sent the card out 3 weeks ago and never received any emails for me. He assumed everything was ok. He said he would refund my money if I would cancel the claim against him to release his PayPal funds. I am going to wait until he emails me back...
  4. M

    Problem with seller in For Sale/Trade forum

    He is on everyday and never responds. -Mazdawg-
  5. M

    Problem with seller in For Sale/Trade forum

    I think I am going to wait out the 10 day period and see if the seller replies. Then I will take more action if needed. I also think that there should be some ramifications from this forum against the seller, but that's my opinion. -Mazdawg-
  6. M

    Problem with seller in For Sale/Trade forum

    I know, I have submitted a claim with paypal. I am a person that normally give people chances, but not responding to any communication is flat wrong. Thanks for your thoughts. -Mazdawg-
  7. M

    Problem with seller in For Sale/Trade forum

    I am going to contact PayPal as soon as I can. I did use a credit card through PayPal. Do I see if PayPal will refund the money first, then if they don't, go to my credit card company? -Mazdawg-
  8. M

    Problem with seller in For Sale/Trade forum

    It is pretty hard to give this guy a chance since there has been NO communication since the purchase and it has been over 3 weeks. -Mazdawg-
  9. M

    Problem with seller in For Sale/Trade forum

    I appreciate it, I have sent him over 4 PMs and a few various emails. Other users have complained about him not responding. -Mazdawg-
  10. M

    Problem with seller in For Sale/Trade forum

    I purchased a video card from user "FRZ". Link I sent the payment on 10/13/05. The communication was great before I sent the money. It was sent through PayPal and after I sent it, there has been no communication. I have tried PMs, posting in the forum page, and the user's email he/she posted...
  11. M

    FS: x2 4400+/7800gt/17"moniter/DFI LP/Gaming Rig & Dell dimension system. MUST GO!

    If you ever decide to part out, I am interested in the 4400+
Back
Top